11/9/11
The Time Has Come
I'm doing it. I mean I am really doing it. I...am...moving...to...San Diego!!!!!!! I wasn't sure I would ever make it happen. I guess if you really want something badly, you will find a way. I am scared and not sure it will go the way I planned, but not all things to. I have to make the best of it and know in my heart I am going home to where I truly belong and have always wanted to be. Getting Zoe back to her original home means so much to me as she doesn't do well in this heat and I know she won't be around forever. She'll be 14 in March and I want her to spend her days laying in an open window with the welcomed warmth of the sun...not pouting because I have this apartment shut up like a dungeon due to the 119 degree weather. I keep telling her "we are going home soon". I'm not sure she understands, but she's having fun playing in all the boxes. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am soooo excited for you!!! I know it's all going to work out- it's very bittersweet for me because that means you are going to be farther away now....but it also means I have someone awesome to visit when we go to S.D.!! Good luck on your fun adventure- and lots of sunbathing for Zoe!
Thanks Beth! I was just remembering seeing Nick, McKyrie and you at the aquarium so many years ago!
Post a Comment