It's been over 2 long years and oh my...how things have changed. I really should write more often. Life just gets in the way. Single once more, working a new job and still California dreaming...Oh I've said it before and I'll say it again until it's true. I WILL move back to San Diego...where the surf is mellow and the boys...well...the boys are just perfect. I have set the gears in motion by altering my job search for San Diego. The temps have given me the get up and get out attitude I need. Besides, if I continue to eat like a surfer without surfing, I'll be in BIG trouble.
I'm happier with my life than I was 2 years ago. I realized that I settled for staying here in Arizona because I thought a man loved me...and he did, but not enough to move where I wanted to. I'm proud of myself for letting go of what I knew was not in anyone's best interest. It was hard because he had done no wrong...nor had I. It was just time for us to realize we had no future together. Zoe is still my favorite sidekick despite some scary visits to see Dr. Patty...very expensive ones at that. BUT, for the cost of my favorite, four-legged, furry feline...I wouldn't trade her for the world. Who says dogs are a man's best friend? Cats are just as entertaining...without the annoying bark or bite!
2 comments:
yeah!!!!!!! your back to the blogger world!! I missed u :) Hope to see you again soon! It was great seeing you a few weeks ago and hope we can do it again soon! Oh and good luck with SD- I know you'll make it there soon!
I have to laugh at this! I didn't even think anyone read my blogs. haha. :) Miss you so much and hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment