5/30/11
That's What Friends Are For
I've been fighting a nasty sinus infection for over a week now. I even broke down & went to the doctor for meds. It's slowly getting better, but I had been cooped up in my apartment for the holiday weekend going stir crazy. Thankfully I received a last minute text yesterday for a pool gathering. Nothing too exciting...just some snacks/BYOB, etc. I wasn't sure I would be up for it, but once I got there, it was like medicine to be around my friends. I got to see my friend's baby, Evelynn, who is a little over a year. She's such a ham & I love it. She isn't afraid to be around any of us & spent her time going back and forth between auntie Jena and uncle Doug since we were the first ones there. I enjoyed the time away from home. The weather was amazing today. Great friends really do a wonderful job of helping you forget you ever felt crummy in the first place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds so fun- wish I was there to help cheer you up! Glad you had fun and that you have nice friends to keep you company!!
Post a Comment